Managing Director for Neumann GmbH in Berlin
It is the passion for unsurpassed audio experiences. It is the pursuit of perfect sound. And it is the people who apply their talents with great commitment. The harmonious synergies between all these attributes make Sennheiser’s brands so attractive.
Georg Neumann GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, is a leading traditional company developing, manufacturing and marketing studio microphones, loudspeakers and headphones of the highest quality. Customers around the world include recording studios, theatre, opera and concert houses, broadcasting and television studios, music businesses as well as audio-experienced consumers.
Managing Director for Neumann GmbH in Berlin (gn*)
- Driving the strategic and operational direction as well as advancing the Berlin-based Georg Neumann GmbH premium brand as an independent company both commercially and technically with full sales and profit responsibility for a business worth €35 million
- Advancing a competitive market and sales strategy and implementing it in a consistent and target-oriented manner
- Leading more than 30 employees (gn) responsibly, and optimizing all Development, Marketing, Sales and Service functions
- Planning, tracking and realizing the company’s annual targets in close coordination with parent group Sennheiser’s management
- Representing the company both internally and externally and fostering a close collaborative partnership with various internal and external stakeholders
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Management personality with solid industry experience and ideally experienced in managing medium-sized audio industry companies
- Experience in the strategic positioning and operational building of a premium brand as part of an international multi-brand group of companies
- Successful completion of an economics, natural or engineering sciences degree with a high level of understanding of essential sales-related, commercial and technical issues
- Cost awareness, commercial instinct, implementation strength and outstanding communication, team and organization skills combined with a strategic mindset
- Determination, transparency and “hands-on” mentality necessary for the operational management of a medium-sized company
- Confident and convincing manner, persuasive power, assertiveness, sales and negotiating skills combined with experience in building and fostering networks
- Excellent written and spoken English and ideally German language skills
- In our company, a globally operating technology provider, you can expect to find a corporate culture similar to that of a family-owned business. We offer you extraordinary challenges and unique future prospects.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please use only our online application form.
Do you have any questions?
In case of any questions please contact us at email@example.com. Please understand that we can only reply questions via e-mail.