Commercial & Business Development Manager
Old Lyme, CT
For the region North America, Australia/New Zealand, we are looking for a most energetic and charismatic ambassador and business driver for our world leading and vastly growing business of microphones, monitors, headphones and other professional audio equipment. You will be responsible for facilitating & securing current & future business development, sales and overall profitability by analyzing and communicating regional market demands, identifying current and future key customers as well as regional opinion leaders and ambassadors. You will be instrumental in forecasting and tracking demand for the region, monitoring financial health of the current portfolio for the region, evaluating revenue potential of new projects and planning marketing activities for various target groups to increase our competitive position, sell-through and achieve ambitious goals. In order to achieve those goals you will report directly to the Neumann CEO, need to work closely with the Neumann headquarter (located in Berlin/ Germany) and the regional Sennheiser sales teams as well as build trustful relationships with key industry drivers, key customers ranging from owners of recording studios, OTTs and streaming services, broadcasting organizations and high-end MI retail chains all the way to key producers, FOH and monitoring engineers and artists.
You will be heavily involved in executing business segment long term strategic goals while securing short-term success by carefully balancing, monitoring and improving core key dimensions and KPI’s, including but not limited to turnover and profit contribution. Your ability to “manage thru influence” will be vital for your success in this role. Acting as the prime interface of Neumann for communication in the respective region, also between other business units, the regional sales teams and internal functions of the Sennheiser Group, you will be required to drive decision making and accountability without direct reports.
- Market, business and industry understanding
- Strong level of financial competence and business acumen
- Ability to work with high degree of freedom and prioritize efforts to secure maximum output
- Balance requirement for turnover targets with margin and cost optimization for your respective region.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the cross functional teams and international business setting
- Ability to analyze and solve complex tasks under consideration of opposite interests in an efficient manner
- Intercultural competence
- Ability to manage influence
- End user empathy
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Please use our job portal to apply for this job.