Corporate Development Manager (m/f/d)
Based in Berlin, as Corporate Development Manager, you will report directly to the CEO of Georg Neumann. In this new role you will be responsible for corporate development as well as overseeing business planning and controlling. Working in an exciting and high growth environment, you will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, in the development and realization of new business concepts, optimization of processes and organizational change.
You will also lead projects and provide consulting on various strategic topics as well as prepare presentations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- University degree in economics, marketing / communication/ technical or comparable studies
- Several years of corresponding professional experience in project and change management (ideally some years in strategy consulting background preferred)
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects across disciplines
- Ability to influence via an open and communicative style with all levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Proven ability to solve problems and potential conflicts of interest in the “triangle” of quality, time and budget expectations
- Strong ability to manage through knowledge of analytical methods and project management tools, as well as comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of independence, solution orientation and structured working method
- Strong written and oral English skills; Solid German oral skills
Please use our job portal to apply for this job.