Cable Material K 3 x 0,08
Our cable material has been developed by Neumann and is exclusively produced for Neumann by highly qualified manufacturers. All microphone cables have a counter wound double helix copper shielding, assuring a particularly high degree of coverage (95%). HF rejection is exceptionally good, flexibility of the cable excellent.
- 3 conductors 0.08 sqmm copper wire 41 x 0.05 mm
- Insulation: special thermoplastic
- Shielding: 2 layers of counter wound bare copper wire
- Jacket: special PVC matte charcoal-gray and round
- Printing "Georg Neumann GmbH Berlin - Made in Germany"
- Overall diameter: 3.4 mm
Price on request.
Conductor resistance: < 240 Ohms/km
Insulation resistance:: > 20 MOhms x km
Capacitance core/core: 105 nF/km (1 kHz)
Test voltage core/core: 1.2 kV
Test voltage core/shield: 0.6 kV
Temperature range: - 20° C to + 70° C