Cable Material K 7 x 0,14
Our cable material has been developed by Neumann and is exclusively produced for Neumann by highly qualified manufacturers. All microphone cables have a counter wound double helix copper shielding, assuring a particularly high degree of coverage (95%). HF rejection is exceptionally good, flexibility of the cable excellent.
- 7 conductors 0.14 sqmm copper wire 72 x 0.05 mm
- Insulation special thermoplastic
- Shielding: 2 layers of counterwound bare copper wire
- Jacket special pvc matte charcoal-gray and round
- Printing "Georg Neumann GmbH Berlin - Made in Germany"
- Overall diameter: 5.0 mm
Price on request.
Conductor resistance: < 138 Ohms/km
Insulation resistance: > 20 MOhms x km
Capacitance core/core: 110 nF/km ( 1 kHz)
Test voltage core/core: 1.2 kV
Test voltage core/shield: 0.6 kV
Temperature range: - 20° C to + 70° C